Friday, February 6, 2009

Sadhana this week

The words for this week are Sleepy and Lighthouse!

We've been a sleepy crew at Spirit Rising this week. After a long and inspiring weekend with Guru Raj Kaur and just getting adjusted to the schedule, people have been deeply nodding during the Naad yoga :)

But what an effect this has been having. I've noticed that we are becoming lighthouses for others with this practice. People are coming to us with their pain and with their hearts open, looking for security, comfort and may I say - elevation! I'm touched by their openness and willingness to try something new. I'm honored by this practice to be able to serve. Sat nam!

1 comment:

  1. Sat Nam
    You think you feel great after attending sadhana? Leading sadhana has opened up a whole new world!

    Talk about an energy rush?

    Don’t get me wrong- When I wake up early all I want to do is crawl back into bed- and then I start rationalizing with myself…It’s ok- You can do it…you can come home and take a nap! But when sadhana is over the last thing I do is want to come home and go to sleep!

    I am MEGA productive!! Cleaning the house, working out, going out1?! I love riding the energy wave! WaHe Guru

    ReplyDelete